Let’s face it, home remedies are always the best choice for curing our diseases, and making our insecurities go away, because they are natural and are no harmful at all. But, they do tend to sound crazy.
Often, hearing about some remedy can make us wonder: did a crazy person come up with this in his dream? Well, all I can say is that we should be thankful that we have those remedies.
In this article, we’ll write about curing painful calluses and corns on our feet. Here are some homemade remedies, quick and easy to apply, for getting rid of those unavoidable problems.
* Fill a basin with warm water, then add 1 cup apple cider vinegar and castor oil. The effects will be visible in about 10 days if you do this regularly.
* If you want to get rid of those ugly corns, break open a Vitamin E, and rub it inside the corn. This will help the corn disappear in just few days.
* A slice of a lemon peel will help you get rid of a corn too. Just apply it on the affected area, wear a sock, and do this before going to bed. Repeat it every night until the corn is gone.
* Something similar to the lemon peel, is this onion treatment. You need to soak a slice of onion in white vinegar, and apply it to the corn or callus, and leave it overnight. Repeat as much as needed.
* This is the remedy that amazed me the most. Take a slice of stale bread and soak it in apple cider vinegar. Apply it to the affected area and secure it with plastic wrap, then cover it with a soak. By morning, the callus should be softened enough to come right off.
* Castor oil can also be applied for softening corns, and you can apply it whenever you want.
* Aspirin is always good as a cure, and with this foot problem it helps a lot. Crush up about five uncoated aspirin tablets and add a drop of rubbing alcohol or apple cider vinegar. Apply it to the affected area, and leave it for about 10 minutes. Use a pumice stone to remove the dead skin.
* Taking a bath for your feet is always a good idea. An even better idea is taking a bath with epsom salt. Believe me, just 10 minutes will do miracles for you, and you’ll have a very smooth and soothed feet.