Anyone with kids will tell you that the kids want to try EVERYTHING, and we, as parents, allow that to happen quite often. Well, maybe we should stop that right now.
Petroleum is an ingredients used for making oil and gas, and that same stuff can be found in some of the products both we and our children consume daily! Not to mention, it can trigger cancer, or allergic reactions.
Artificial food coloring is also associated with ear infections, headaches, hypersensitivity, obesity, asthma, diabetes and many other diseases. That’s why the European Union decided to end the use of dyes throughout the whole Europe.
Next time you shop, watch out for these products:
- Pop Tarts – they contain corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, and cancer-causing artificial colors.
- Fruit Snacks – it contains artificial additives and colors, like the most common used is Red 3, or E127 which is a petroleum product.
- M & M’s – as painful as it sounds to stop eating this, you must stop eating them, because they contain the next artificial colors:
Blue 2, which is a petroleum product
Blue 1, which causes malignant tumors
Red 40, which damages the DNA
Yellow 6, which causes cancer
- Cheetos – yes, these too. Stop eating these, because the artificial color that creates the “cheese” color is made from Yellow 6, which is derived from petroleum.
- Teddy Grams – also these tasty tiny bears must not be consumed, because they are full of TBHQ, which can cause nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears and even intensify the symptoms of ADHD in children.
So, please do not wait longer, stop consuming these products, and never let your children eat them, because no matter how good they taste, they leave a permanent mark on your health!