We are all exposed to all sorts of chemicals every day- statistics say that an average person is exposed to 2.5 billion pounds of toxins per year. Our bodies accumulate these toxins in time, which leads to many different and serious health problems.
What can we do? First and most important thing to do is to detoxify your body, to eliminate the accumulated waste.
Here are the most common symptoms indicating that the body needs to be detoxified and cleaned, and how to accomplish that.
– Muscle pain: Unexplained muscle pain, especially if it`s chronic, can indicate that the body is coping with too much toxins.
– Low energy levels: Potential symptoms of toxins overload, when you feel exhausted all the time, even after a whole night`s sleep.
– Headaches: Dehydration or stress are the main reasons for headaches, but it can also be a result of toxins which are irritating the nervous system.
– Bad breath, yellow teeth: Waste deposit can results in these oral issues.
– Fluid retention: When toxins accumulate in the body, it`s normal functioning is obstructed; it start to swell, or have congested sinuses.
– Insomnia: Sleeping troubles can indicate that your body needs detoxification, because the accumulated toxins influence circulation, causing insomnia.
– Sweating: A sign from the liver for hormonal unbalance due to too many toxins in the body.
– Stomach fat: It may indicate that the liver is affected and the results are swollen belly which holds on to the fat. Upper stomach fat is a definite sign of toxic buildup.
– Sensitivity to chemicals: You need detoxification if you notice that you are sensitive to alcohol or certain smells.
– Green tea: The antioxidants from green tea prevent the free radicals to attack the body.
– Exercising: In order to improve the cardiovascular health and remove toxins, you need to sweat, so exercise at least 5 times a week.
– Sauna: Another way to trigger sweating, to remove the toxins from your body, is to go to the sauna, preferably 3 times a week.
– Epsom salt bath: The magnesium form Epsom salt can stimulate the body to remove the accumulated toxins. Put 2 cups of Epsom salt in warm bath and soak in it for 15 minutes. Repeat the treatment 3 times a week, but avoid this if you have high blood pressure or some heart problem.
– Eat more vegetables: green leafy vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts are the perfect food for detoxification.