This is a story about a man named John! This story will shocked you! One day he had decided to do gardening but he didn’t now that the decision is going to kill him. Only an hour after gardening he was dead.
The reason for his death were the wasps. He was bitten from the wasps and only an hour after being bitten he was dead. He didn’t know that he had allergy, so he died because of the allergic reaction. This can happen to anybody, because maybe you were bitten by wasps in the past but severe allergy can happen at any point in your life.
That can happen to anybody and that is why you should be very careful especially during the summer because we are out most of the time.
Watch the video below and see how his wife is describing the situation and what has happened with her husband.