Chia seeds is known since the time of ancient cultures and an important source of energy. Because of its remarkable properties, the name of the seeds “chia” actually means strength.
Chia seeds are the richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids, that even go to 30%, Omega-6 fatty acids- 10%, they’re rich in protein and potent antioxidants. These super seeds, as the nutritionists call them, are an excellent source of essential minerals like phosphorus, manganese, calcium and zinc, and a high percentage of dietary fiber.
Due to the high nutritional value, by consuming chia seeds daily you will feel these next benefits and many more:
– Increased energy levels and improved mood
– Improved concentration, working ability and clear thinking
– Reduction of high blood pressure and cholesterol
– Positive impact on the bones
– Positive effects on the digestion of the food and it will eliminate the problem of constipation
– Positive impact in maintaining a healthy body weight and a fit figure
These seeds are perfect for making healthy lunch, put it in your yogurt, or you can even make a delicious dessert, like “pudding chia seeds”. You won’t even notice the seeds are there, yet you’ll have amazing health benefits!