These 15 natural ingredients will improve your brain function, increase your memory by 80% and recover your lost vision. The results will amaze you, so give them a try.
1. Fish: Fatty fish are very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for proper brain function and capacity.
2. Whole eggs: Having an egg for breakfast will sharpen your memory because it contains choline, compound proven to be beneficial for healthy brain.
3. Avocado: Proven to increase blood flow to the brain.
4. Beets: The natural nitrates found in beets will improve blood flow to the brain.
5. Whole grains: They are the perfect combination of omega-3 fatty acids, complex carbs and fiber, which is excellent for development of the brain.
6. Green tea: Drinking 2-3 cups of fresh green tea a day will improve your memory, concentration and brain function, and increase the electrical brain connectivity.
7. Onions: Raw onions will improve your memory, so include them in your diet.
8. Tomatoes: Lycopene, a powerful antioxidant found in tomatoes, can protect the brain cells from damage causes by free radicals and improve the overall function of the brain, as well as the entire organism.
9. Blueberries: Very rich in antioxidants which can protect the brain from oxidative damage.
10. Dark chocolate: The antioxidants as well as the caffeine from dark chocolate will increase your concentration and boost your memory.
11. Nuts: Rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which increase brain power, improve oxygen flow and provide the blood vessels in the brain with proper nutrients.
12. Apples: They keep us fit and improve the memory, as a result.
13. Turmeric: The curcumin compound from turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and increases the memory.
14. Rosemary: Maybe the most powerful natural ingredient for boosting the memory and increasing concentration. The smell of rosemary and its chemicals calm the brain and improve brain function. Use the essential oil for massage or put a plant in your room.
15. Acorn squash: Super food for better memory. Rich in folic acid and vitamin B12, which protect the brain nerves from injuries.