Face masks should be part of the skin care regularly. Of course, a lot of people don’t have time to prepare them naturally, so they buy all sorts of products, which are not good for the skin at all! We are here to offer you several natural mask that you need to try for your face, so you keep it clean and get the maximum effect!
- HONEY NUTMEG AND CINNAMON PACK – we all know that honey is an antibacterial agent, also it helps disinfect and speed the healing process of acne, and cinnamon reduces the risk of diseases caused by bacteria, due to the properties it possesses, which are: anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-microbial, and nutmeg is anti-inflammatory.
So, for this mask you’ll need:
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
Mix all the ingredients together, make a paste, and apply it on your face. Let it stand for 30 minutes, or for at least 10. Then flush your face with warm water and apply the usual cream you use.
- ALOE VERA AND TURMERIC PACK – this is a mask which removes toxins from the skin and balances the natural moisture skin level. You’ll need:
1 teaspoon Aloe Vera pulp
Mix these ingredients and make a paste, then apply it on the pimple marks. Let it stand for 20 minutes then wash it off.
- MILK AND HONEY FACE MASK – my favorite. I love it because milk soothes the irritated skin and helps tone down the redness. So, in order to make this mask you’ll need:
1 tablespoon milk ( or yogurt, but I prefer milk)
1 tablespoon honey
Mix these two thoroughly, and apply the paste on you face, and let it stand for 10-15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water. After that, enjoy the smoothness of your skin.
- AVOCADO AND BANANA FACE MASK – a mask full of vitamins and minerals! You’ll need just:
A little bit honey or olive oil
Put the avocado and the banana in a blender with pure honey or olive oil. Apply this paste on your face, and let it stand for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse it with warm water. This mask will help you regenerate your skin, making it soft and moisturized.
- PAPAYA HONEY FACE MASK – papaya is an anti-aging and firming fruit which helps in removing deep wrinkles. So read carefully. You’ll need just a papaya and honey. Make yourself a hydrating skin care facial mask, and apply it on your face, and let it stand for 10 minutes, then wash it off.
All these mask are really easy and quick to make, and what is more important, is that they are all NATURAL. So, you have nothing to lose, try them, and you’ll notice result very quickly!