ENTIRE FAMILY DIES AFTER A YOUNG WOMAN MADE A SIMPLE MISTAKE IN THE KITCHEN

Potatoes are very tasty and healthy, especially for people who enjoy employing them in many different meals.

Unfortunately, as healthy they can be, if you let them stay for a longer period, do not think it, just throw them away, because they can be deadly.

This terrible truth was discovered by a little girl, which found her mother, father, brother and grandmother dead in the basement, and they all went to get potatoes!

Unfortunately, potatoes contain glycol alkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous nightshade plants. Under the right circumstances, potatoes are naturally toxic by just breathing in their chemicals.

When potatoes rot, their glycol alkaloid concentration goes up, and it’s causing them to emit a dangerous toxic gas.

Fortunately for the little girl, by the time she went searching for her whole family, the gas dissipated a bit, so she wasn’t hurt, but she lost all her family for this simple mistake.

So, learn from this story, and if you have potatoes that are going bad, throw them right away!

source: naturalmedicinehouse.com