When veins get enlarged and twisted, usually on the legs, they are called varicose veins. This condition is caused by improper blow flow to the extremities, which is forcing the cardiovascular system to work harder than usual to achieve proper blood flow in one direction.
If you are facing this problem, your doctor can recommend proper treatment for healing varicose veins, but you should also try with some natural folk medicine to fight and prevent this condition. The Russian folk medicine has one of the most efficient natural treatments for varicose veins, which has been used for centuries by Russian women.
Treatment for varicose veins:
Its anti-inflammatory properties make it perfect for reduce the symptoms of varicose veins. Also, it will improve circulation and help the body break up and remove any type of dangerous toxins in the blood vessels.
- Take a clean, glass jar and put 6 sliced garlic cloves.
- Cover the garlic cloves with juice from 3 oranges and 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Leave the remedy for 12 hours.
- Mix the jar and use a few drops of the mixture to gently massage the varicose veins for 15 minutes, using circular motions.
- When you`re finished with the massage, wrap the area with cotton cloth and leave it overnight,
- Repeat the treatment every day for a few months.
- Include garlic in your regular diet.
Apple cider vinegar:
ACV is a natural body cleanser which improves circulation and promotes normal blood flow, which reduces the weight and swelling of the varicose veins.
Proper use of ACV will help you treat varicose veins and broken capillaries. The best this is that the result will be visible in only 3-4 weeks and there are no side effects.
How to use the vinegar? Just rub in the ACV on the areas with varicose veins and gently massage the skin. Repeat the treatment every day, in the morning and before going to bed.
Take the ACV orally, as well- put 2 teaspoons of ACV in a glass of water, stir well and drink the liquid twice a day, for at least a month.
Nettle can be very effective in treating varicose veins, but it requires a lot of patience and being very precise in implementing the treatment.
- On a low heat, boil 200 ml of water with 1 tablespoon of nettle.
- Let it cool down, strain the tea and divide it into 3 equal parts.
- Drink them 3 times a day, before every meal.
The Russian scholastic Alexander A. Mikulin has created a few activities which were proven to be very effective in treating varicose veins.
The activities are very simple: Raise on your toes, with the heels 1 cm off the floor, and then drop them suddenly. You`ll feel light attack, like when running or walking fast.
Repeat this 30 times, with a 10 seconds pause between the exercises. You can do this anywhere, at home or in the office, while cooking or during your walk.
Don`t raise the heels more than 1 cm because it will cause stress in the feet, instead of a positive impact.
According to Prof. Mikulin and many of his satisfied patients, these exercises will keep your body in good shape, slow down the process of aging and prevent thrombophlebitis, which is great news for people with varicose veins.