So, we all know how boring doing laundry is. Some of us, really hate it. Sometimes some of the stains even don’t go out in the machine, you have to do rub it yourself! Really exhausting.
Finding a good detergent always costs a fortune. But, we have one ingredient to solve all the problems you may have with the laundry.
Its white vinegar! Why? Because:
– It protects the color of the clothes, increases the power of the detergent and reduces any soapy residue after the washing
– It can be used instead of a fabric softener, because it will have the same effect, but it wont harm the environment.
– Removes deodorant stains and sweat from white clothes
– Half a cup of white vinegar will prevent the residues on the clothes after washing left by the powder detergents.
– It neutralizes unpleasant smells
– It can help you remove animas hairs and fuzz from some fabrics
– It can help you take care of the static charge
– You can wash your swimwear and underwear with adding 6 tablespoon vinegar to the hand wash, and letting it soak for half an hour
– And finally, you can clean your machine by using the mighty vinegar.