Maintaining the pH balance in the body is the most important thing because the pH level of the body extremely affects the general health. This is why people need to maintain an alkaline environment in their body if they want to stay healthy and prevent cancer.
According to Raw Food Health, the human body goes to great lengths to keep a slightly alkaline pH of 7.35. However, there are certain factors like stress and poor diet that alter the pH to acidic one, which is pretty suitable for diseases.
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to maintain an alkaline environment in the body because people tend to consume foods loaded with chemicals and toxins, such as processed food, food prepared in microwaves and fast food.
As a result of this kind of diet, the alkaline environment in the body becomes acidic which leads to a greater risk of cancer and numerous other health problems.
As you can see, it is crucial for our health to follow a healthy, alkaline diet because it will help us restore the balance in the body, speed up the healing process, and support the well-being.
In this article we will present you some beneficial tips on how to restore the pH balance in the body and maintain an alkaline environment.
– Due to the fact that cancer cells thrive on glucose, eliminate sugar from your diet. Sugar also reduces the magnesium levels in the body thus supporting the development of cancer. You should also avoid the consumption of natural sugars like honey and agave since they are not good as well. Instead, you should eat more figs, fresh pineapples, unsweetened apple sauce, and dried apricots.
– Prof. (Emeritus) T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., at the Cornell University Cow conducted a study which showed that one of the most cancer0causing foods is dairy, due to its high casein content. This is a reason enough to avoid dairy because it produces acid which is able to cause inflammation and bone deterioration, as well as to support cancer proliferation.
– The alkaline diet should consist of organic leafy green vegetables, root vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans, cabbages, cauliflower, broccoli, spices and herbs. Moreover, it should also include not-gluten grains like rice, garlic, onion, leek, chives, peas and lentils.
– People following an alkaline diet are allowed to consume unlimited amounts of fruits and veggies, and 2-4 ounces of grass-fed meat, clean fish, or organic poultry, several times a week.
– Gluten causes inflammation, so make sure to eliminate it from your diet. Avoid the consumption of high-gluten grains like cookies, muffins, cakes, crackers, rye, wheat, whole grains, pasta, cereals, and bread. Instead, replace them with amaranth, quinoa and buckwheat.