Small lifestyle changes can significantly improve the quality of your sperm. According the the National Institute of Health, about 15% of couples have trouble conceiving, and with at least one third of those couples, the problems is exactly the quality of the sperm.
Accordin to a study, the quality of the sperm raises in winter and early spring, and on weekends, when people are not under stress. Do not be desperate, here are 7 tips on how to improve your sperm:
* Avoid alcohol, because not only if affects your overall health, but the sperm and its quality too.
* Watch out for those pesticides in the food, and include a more healthy diet, with fruits and vegetables.
* In order to increase sperm count, you must exercise. Yoga is the best for this issue, because you can relax and do exercises that are highly beneficial for the reproductive gland.
* If you want to keep your sperm quality healthy and the sex life alive, choose your lifestyle wisely.
* The healthy sperm count should be 40 million to 300 million, anything under 10 million is considered to be poor, while counts of 20 millions or more may be right if motility and morphology are normal.
* Also, underwear is really important here. It does not depend only on your underwear, but it sure does make a difference if you choose the right kind of underwear.
* Stop using lubricants, because although some of the lubricants are advertised as completely natural, they still contain chemicals that are acidic or alkanes and that destroys your sperm. Some brands of lubricants can even destroy 72% of your sperm for 30 minutes.