One of the most common misconceptions about back pain is that you have to rest until the pain is gone. Well, truth is – back pain does not require bed rest! Most doctors agree that resting might be useful, but not more than 48 hours, because then it may be counterproductive. Inactivity can cause depression, and to increase the likelihood of blood clots in the veins of the legs, and it can weaken the muscles.
So, for you we have the perfect stretches you could use in order to get rid of that boring pain!
1. Lie on your back, and bend your right leg at the knee, and stretch out your left leg above your head. Grasp it good with both of your hands under the knee and pull it towards your torso. Pull the leg for about 30 seconds, and repeat twice for both legs.
2. Lie on your back and bend both of your legs. Grasp your left leg with both hands and pull it towards your torso. Hold in this position for 20 seconds. Repeat this exercise twice for both legs.
3. Again, lie on your back. Stretch your right arm out to the side, at a right angle to your body. Then stretch out your left leg out so that it is straight. Try and stretch out your right knee towards your left side, so that it almost touches your left arm. Hold in this position for 20seconds and repeat it twice for both legs.
4. Lie on your back and bend your left leg at the knee. Place the lower half of your right leg crosswise over your left thigh, with your knee pointing out sideways at a right angle. Carefully, pull out your left leg towards your head. Hold in this position 30 seconds, and then switch your legs.
5. Lean on the floor on your right knee and stretch out your leg behind you. Your left leg should be bent. Hold in this position for about 30 seconds, switch the legs and repeat more times.
6. For this exercise you will need to lie on your right side, and pull your left leg at the knee and grasp your ankle with your left hand. Carefully pull your ankle with your hand, and remember that your spine should not be bent to any great extent. Hold in this position for 30 seconds and switch sides.
7. For this exercise you will need to stand arms for a table. You will have to bend your upper body forward the table and slightly bend your legs and knees, up to the point where you can touch the edge of the table with both your hands. Remember, your arms need to be stretched out and your head needs to be at the level of your shoulders. After that, stand up and bend your body to each side.
source : www.yourstylishlife.com/