Women are often insecure about the shape and size of their breasts, thinking they can`t do anything to change what they don`t like, except plastic surgery.
There are some yoga poses which can reshape your breasts and increase their volume, as well as the lung volume, to make you feel more confident and strong.
- Virabhadrasana- The Warrior pose: Makes the thorax elastic and active, and increases strength:
- Stand with your feet wide apart and parallel
- Turn the left knee at 90 degrees angle to the left, while the right one is turned to the inside.
- Inhale, exhale, and bend the left knee.
- While the right leg is straight, lift your arms in line with the shoulders.
- Turn the head to the left.
- Repeat the exercise 7-10 times, then do the same on the right side.
- Trikonsana- The Triangle Pose: For strengthening the thorax and stretching the spine, to stimulate blood flow.
- With the feet wide apart, turn the left foot at 90-degree angle, and right one at 15-degree angle
- With the left hand, touch the left ankle, while stretching the right arm to make a straight line
- The spine and the knees are straight the whole time
- Turn your face up to look at the fingers.
- When finished, repeat on the other side.
- Bhujangasana- The Cobra pose: for strengthening the abdominal muscles, improving posture and increasing lung volume:
- Lie down on your stomach and take a deep breath.
- Lift your torso slowly, while the lower body part is on the floor.
- Lift your head to look up, while balancing the arms and legs.
- Exhale slowly, then return to initial position.
- With each repetition, increase the time of holding the pose as much as you can..
- Dhanursana- The Bow pose: for stretching spine, shaping breasts and relieving back pain:
- Lie down on the stomach and take a deep breath.
- Lift you bent knees behind you, in the direction of the head.
- Exhale while holding the ankles with your hands
- Pull the arms and legs upwards, as far as you can
- Raise the hips and breasts from the floor, balancing on your stomach
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, or as long as you can.
- Chakrasana- The Wheel pose: for stretching spine, neck and thorax and relieving headache and fatigue:
- Lie down on the ground on your back, with your feet apart just a bit wider than shoulder-width.
- Place the hands behind your head, with palms down, and the fingers pointed to the back.
- Exhale, then lift the breasts and hips as high as possible.
- Strengthen your arms as much as you can, and hold this position for at least 30 seconds.
- Ustrasana- The Camel pose: for increasing lung volume, strengthening the thorax and fighting back pain:
- Pull your feet together, while sitting on your knees
- Bend backwards, slowly, put the hands on the heels, then stretch the back and the ribs
- Pull the head towards the floor and hold this position for at least 30 seconds (or as long as you can)
- Return to initial position.
Yoga is for everyone, give it a try, the results will amaze you!