Other than giving your home a beautiful look, plants contribute to our health. Starting with our bedroom. Did you know that you can solve all your problems associated with insufficient sleep with just one plant in your bedroom?
Well, as we all know it, spending time out in Mother Nature has many health benefits, so why not bring a little bit of in our bedrooms, and enjoy a good night sleep. And besides the good sleep, plants will bring you a lots of benefits, such as:
- Better smell
- Better air quality
- Headache relief
- Less stress
- Less anxiety
- Boosted mood
- Improved brain function
And many other benefits, but right now we are going to focus on the improved sleeping. Here are 5 plants that will help you with that:
- English Ivy – this plant is the best air purifying plant, and it’s also known to help those who suffer from asthma or breathing problems at night. This plant is affordable and very classy and easy plant to grow. And trust me, it will significantly improve your quality of sleep because it will clear the contaminants in the air, which are the major trigger for allergies.
- Lavender – known for its calming effects, this plant has proven that it’s super effective in reducing stress and anxiety, slow your heart rate, and improve your sleep.
- Snake Plant – perfect decoration for your home! They will improve your overall atmosphere in your home, because they purify the air by filtering the oxygen. Anyhow, this plant is super helpful with the people that have headaches, respiratory symptoms, and will definitely improve your sleep.
- Aloe Vera Plant – this plant is known for the many health benefits it has, but it’s also good to know that it has the power to emit oxygen during the night, which means it may help you fight insomnia and improve your overall quality of sleep.
- Jasmine – this plant is also known for its calming effects, and the fact that its super helpful in reducing anxiety and stress by just smelling it. Also, it can improve the quality of your sleep, alertness and productivity the next day.
What we can learn from this, is that the most important factor for having a good night sleep, is having pure air in your home! And, there is nothing better taking care of airborne contaminants like plants! So, all those annoying symptoms you’ve had over the years, will magically disappear once you get indoor plants, and you’ll simply be amazed by the results!
This are just few of the indoor plants you can keep indoors, the list is huge, so don’t stop here, keep searching for more and make your home a divine piece of heaven.