Conventional antibiotic therapy is prescribed to fight infections, kill the bacteria and slow their growth.
The first results will come after a few hours, but don`t stop with the treatment immediately, because some bacteria can become resistant, so it will take time to destroy them.
The problem with antibiotics is that they kill even the beneficial bacteria our organism needs, which leads to imbalance and yeast infections. Also, they can cause food allergies and certain intestinal conditions.
To avoid this, try some of the following natural antibiotics which don`t cause any harm to our body:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: it contains malic acid which is effective in fighting bacteria, fungi and viruses, and absorbing the toxins and germs from the affected tissues.
2. Garlic: Natural antibiotic which destroys only the bad bacteria; it also has powerful antiviral, antifungal and anti-parasitic properties. Regular consumption can treat health conditions like Candida, chronic diarrhea, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cold, flu, genital herpes, diabetes, allergies, toothache and many more.
3. Ginger: It can raise body temperature, making it sweat, which help the release of certain microbe-fighting chemical.
4. Onion: Similar benefits as garlic; it improves circulation, reduced inflammation and sooths pain. As a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and herbal analgesic, it can sooth persistent cough and cold.
5. Olive leaf: Destroys bacteria, yeast and fungi, and improves growth of healthy bacteria.
6. Fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C: vitamin C is very powerful in improving the immunity and preventing diseases, it can treat viral and bacterial infections, and it was also proven that it can help with snake bites. Vitamin C makes the body more resistant to bacteria, speeds wound healing and improves skin health.
7. Extract from grapefruit seed: It obstructs bacteria, fungi and virus growth. It contains bioflavonoids which convert into compounds destroying candida, herpes, salmonella, E.Coli, parasites, fungi, influenza etc.
8. Horseradish and Habanero: These two natural antibiotics increase boy temperature, improve immunity and stimulate blood flow. Horseradish contains beneficial oils which are powerful antibiotics, useful in treating respiratory and throat infections, as well as urinary tract infections.
9. Eucalyptus: Topical antibiotic with powerful antiseptic properties. Eucalyptus oil should be used combined with some carries oil like almond or olive oil. Eucalyptus tea can reduce fever, kill bacteria and viruses and treat infections.
10. Manuka honey: This honey, originating from New Zeeland and Australia, is a powerful anti-fungal and antibacterial agent, antioxidant, antiseptic, it can heal stomach problems, repair wounds and promote overall health. Topical use of Manuka honey will destroy pathogens like MRSA, notorious flesh-eating bacteria. Use only the ones which have a certificate of the legitimacy of medicinal values, approved by the Unique Manuka Honey Association (UMFHA).
11. Goldenseal: Contains powerful antiviral and antibiotic properties, used to treat sinus infections, sore throat or vaginal infections. Use it as a gargle or for vaginal wash.
12. Myrrh: It improves hormonal balance, improves immunity, sooths inflammation, and it has strong antioxidant and antiviral effects. Myrrh helps with wounds which cannot heal, fever, sinusitis, ear infections, urinary and vaginal yeast infections, as well as flu and cold sores.
13. Cinnamon: Known for centuries as a powerful antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-fungal agent, which inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi. It can help with high blood sugar, balance insulin levels to control diabetes and prevent sweet cravings. Combined with Manuka honey, it can treat and prevent flu and colds, help digestion, and it has many positive effects on the skin and teeth.
14. Other spices and herbs acting as natural antibiotics are: Mint, Pepper, Rosemary, Thyme, Cardamom, Sage, Basil, parsley, Bay leaf, Anise, Oregano, Fennel, Dill, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Coriander, Allspice, Tarragon and Cumin.