Finding out that you have cancer may freak you out, and that is completely understandable. But, what then? Should you just give in to the sickness without any fight, and get on to medications right away?
Absolutely not! You should most definitely try and change your lifestyle, be more active, give up all junk food immediately, start a healthy diet, juices you’ll make from organic fruits and vegetables.
Although some people are not really believing it, this will really help you. Cancer cells will be destroyed with those cancer-fighting foods that you’ll implement in your diet, and you will be much more healthier. Besides, you will start sleeping much better, your bowel movements will improve and your skin will simply glow!
Here is what you should do in order to achieve all of that:
1. Drink lemon water in the morning and you will have better hydration throughout the day. Add a bit apple cider vinegar and your blood pressure and pH of the skin will be regulated.
2. Tune in and listen to your body, and do how it asks.
3. Try to be hydrated throughout the day because that way you will eliminate more toxins from the body.
4. Your breakfast should consist of green vegetables, so you should start your day with a green smoothie, and here is one recipe: coconut water, 1 tbsp. hemp, 1 cup spinach or kale, ¾ cup pineapple and ice.
5. Balance the acidity with green veggies. For instance you should combine eggs with veggies like steamed broccoli or spinach.
6. You should drink green juice daily made of ginger, lemon, kale, cucumber and chlorophyl. This way you will detoxify the body and will provide it will anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Avoid manufactured food, and always go for organic, fresh, whole fruits, veggies, seeds and nuts.
8. Include iodine-rich sea veggies into your diet to support your thyroid.
9. Reduce animal protein intake and replace it with avocado, lentils, and pumpkin seeds few times a week.
10. Consume larger amounts of soup, homemade with veggies.
11. Don’t forget to spend as much time as possible outdoors in nature. Getting your feet on the grass or just lying down on it, will bring you happiness.
12. Before showering, dry brush your skin with a soft skin brush so that you remove dead skin cells and toxins which are leaving the body through the skin.